jueves, 5 de diciembre de 2019

Final task: Genially

As a result of my visit to Pablo Ocaña´s blog , I decided to borrow his idea of designing my final on crosscurricular aspects. He focused one of his task on gender discrimination and therefore I decided to do the same , however as I work in Algeciras and it is well-known the large amount of foreing population that lives here, I decided to enlarge it and work on Discrimination in general terms. Consequently , me with the unvaluable help of my students in 3º C have designed a Genially which I hope you enjoy as much as we enjoyed doing it.... Thanks class!!!!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi Desirée! I really enjoyed reading your blog and I was amazed by the work done by your students. I think the job done using Genially is abosolutely awesome! Please extend my congatulations to your students. It has been really motivating and I am goind to use them as an example to motivate my students.

    To be honest, I don't have any feedback on the improvement of your blog. I like the background you chose and the information is very well and clearly presented. Maybe changing the grey to a black font colour to ease the reading experience.

    Congratulations on your excellent work with your students!

    ResponderEliminar

Final task: Genially

As a result of my visit to Pablo Ocaña´s blog , I decided to borrow his idea of designing my final on crosscurricular aspects. He focused on...